Our Rice Krispie Treats are exactly like the ones your mother used to make. One square equals one gram of medication. They contain no nuts and are made of marshmallows and cannabutter. Always allow 2 hours for them to take action. Start with half a square if this is your first time trying THC Rice Krispy Squares.
What are Rice Krispie Treats Recipe candies made of?
Ingredients: Toasted rice cereal (rice, sugar, salt, malt flavor, niacinamide, reduced iron, vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, fructose, vegetable oil (soya and palm oil with TBHQ for freshness), sugar, corn syrup solids.
Ingredients Rice Krispy Treats: Rice Krispies, Marshmallow, Butterscotch, Sugar.
The dosage of Rice Krispy Treats Should only be a full piece and 1/2 a piece if it is your first time. Each edible contains a minimum of 1 gram. Wait 2 hours between doses. It is best to consume at home or comfortable environment.
- Why are my Krispie rice delights getting tough?
- A: There could be many factors. Starting with marshmallows or stale cereal. Keep the heat low while adding marshmallows. And finally, DO NOT press too firmly when adding the treats to the pan.
- Do Rice Krispie goodies need to be refrigerated?
- A: NOT. It could also make them difficult (see previous question). Keep them covered at room temperature for best results.
- Can I use another cereal to make Krispie rice treats?
- So! Cocoa Krispies and Fruity Pebbles are great options. You can also use Cheerios, Golden Grahams, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Buy weed online from our shop.