Big Mex Magic Mushrooms Online
Big Mex Magic Mushrooms, also known as Psilocybe Cubensis Mexicana, is commonly called Mexican Magic Mushrooms. But Big Mex has been confirmed to be a trusted strain for consumers looking for a mild, standard, typical Escondido mushroom experience. Big Mex is known for its delicate balance between visual effects and spiritual exploration.
Today, Big Mex Magic Mushrooms are popular among those looking for a natural way to experience altered states of consciousness. These mushrooms are often taken in the form of tea, or they can be eaten raw. Some people also choose to dry and powder the mushrooms before using them.
Why is the Mexican Considered Ideal for Beginners?
Many users prefer McKenna mushrooms wiki for their first experiences because they provide whole psychoactive expertise with a gentle impact on the body. You will feel joy, pleasure, and euphoria and experience visual hallucinations with only about 5 grams of fresh mushrooms 15 minutes after consuming it.
How to take Mexican Magic Mushrooms?
Mexican P. Cubensis is a sweet-sweet hallucinogenic mushroom. The effects are already present in a 5-gram dose of fresh mushrooms.
Go from 10 to 15 grams for substantial effects. But beware: these can be different for each person. It depends on your build, gender, and height.
- You must be over 18 to try Mexican magic mushrooms.
- Enjoy this experience with a friend or Tripsitter who stays sober and could help you in times of need.
- Stay within the recommended dose.
- Smoking weed or taking other substances before or after magic mushrooms is dangerous and can shorten the trip. You should avoid mixing.
- Drink plenty of water during the trip.
- If you’re not feeling well and want to “stop” your trip, take vitamin C or something sweet (orange juice would be perfect) to lessen the effects.
Is Mycenae Poisonous?
Toxicity. Pure Mycena contains the deadly muscarine toxin, albeit in low concentrations; therefore, it should be considered inedible and potentially poisonous. Don’t Eat These Toxic Mushrooms!
There are no reviews yet.